High-performance stationary machining processes are essential for many difficult work steps and demanding furniture components.
CNC-Machining centres and routers form the backbone for the small-batch production of furniture parts. Using CNC-controlled drilling lines, even complex designs can be manufactured economically.
- Virtually anything can be done in one machining operation:Machining different shapes and geometries
- Variety in shape and contour
The CNC-machining centres used for router and drilling technology are equipped for:
- milling and drilling of melamine-coated chipboards and MDF
- edge banding up to 1,600 mm depth and 3,500 mm length
- edge banding of melamine and thick edges
- outstanding dimensional stability through CNC programming
- online connection to the CAD construction
All CNC material processing is carried out by our qualified personnel according to customer requirements.